Questions and Answers

Frequently Asked Questions

We hope these questions and answers are helpful.  
If you have any additional questions, please call us at 1-702-383-5909 or 1-800-452-6081

Is a deposit required to book a wedding or renewal service?

A non-refundable deposit is required to hold your reservation. Weddings or Renewals with a total of $399 or less require a $150.00 deposit. Weddings or Renewals with a total of $400 or more require at least a $200.00 deposit. All deposits are non-refundable, however they are transferable to any available day and time within one year of original reservation. Please note that and cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will be billed the full amount of the package price.

What Methods of Payment do you accept?

For Deposits at the time of booking, we accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Cash is a good way to pay as well.

How much cash should I bring for tips and fees?

$60 to $100 is a customary amount for the minister. (A minister is not required for an Elvis Renewal Service)  There is a customary minimum our limo driver ($40), our "Elvis" ($40-$100) and our Photographer ($40).   Please bring the appropriate cash with you.

What about taxes?

Nevada State sales Tax of 8.25% will be added to your total.

How many people do you allow in the limousine?

Our limousine holds a maximum of 6 people. 

How about additional limousines?

We can make arrangements for an extra  limos for additional Cost. Please contact the chapel direct at 702-383-5909 for more details.

Can i add Elvis to my traditional  wedding package?

Yes, You can add Elvis to sign up to 3 songs during the ceremony for an additional $150.00.

Where can the limo pick us up?

We can only pick up at hotels that are located downtown or on the strip, but not south of Mandalay Bay. This covers most hotels.  If we cannot pick you up at your hotel, we will discuss other options with you.

Can i Upgrade my Flowers?

Yes, you can.Please call the chapel direct for flower options and prices.

Do I need a marriage license or other paperwork to have a Renewal of Vows service?

You will need no paperwork for a Renewal of Vows or Fun Experience with "Elvis"  

What do I need to know about the marriage license for my legal (official) Wedding?

(The Marriage Bureau is located at 201 Clark Ave, on the corner of 3rd street and Clark Ave.   It is at the Clark County Regional Justice Center. (also know as the New Court House) Hours of operation are: 8 AM to 12 Midnight, 7 days a week.) 

The cost is $77 (cash), no appointment necessary. There is no waiting period in the State of Nevada and no blood test is required.  Pre-Registering is encouraged so go to MLIC.Vegas for more information.   Both parties must be present. If you are divorced, it must be final. You must know the month, year, city, and state in which the divorce was finalized. If you are under the age of 18 and over the age of 16, you must have parental consent. (If you are under the age of 16, please call the Clark County Marriage Bureau for information).  If you have any additional question or need further information, please call the Clark County Marriage Bureau at (702) 671-0600.

Is "Elvis" an actual minister?

Our "Elvis" tribute artist is not a licensed minister, but he will be the leader of the service. We provide an Ordained Minister, registered by the State of Nevada and Clark County, to do the legal part of the marriage and sign the paperwork before or after the "Elvis" service.  The Ordained Minister can participate in the service with "Elvis", if requested.

May I bring my own minister?

Our ministers are licensed by the State of Nevada.  We do not recommend you bring your own minister.  

Is there a limit to how many guests can attend my wedding?

We allow up to 30 guests unless otherwise stated.

May we write our own vows for our Traditional Wedding?

Our ministers perform a beautiful ceremony. You may add additional vows to what the minister is already planning to say,  but we ask that you keep them to less then 1 minute per person. 

May we take video and photos with our own cameras during the Ceremony?

Excluding the "Memories" and "All Shook Up" Packages, (Elvis) and the "Lover's Special" Package (Traditional), guests may take a few photographs (but no videos) only during the ceremony, and only with Cell Phone Cameras, without flash, and as long as all guests remain in their seats so as to not interfere with any videos and photos that we will be taking. If your package does not include photos and video, and you wish to take your own photos and video anyway, a fee of $500 will be charged. Photos may only be taken by our photographer before and after the ceremony in the chapel.
Click to See All Photo Options

May we do anything we want with our DVD and photos that we receive from you?

The videos and photos images that the Chapel gives you, will be yours to use, copy, print, or alter as you wish.  We also retain the right to use them, on our website, on You Tube, or in other advertisements, unless you request in writing that we don't use them. 

May I bring champagne or other alcoholic beverages?

We are not licensed to have alcohol in the limo or chapel, and we do NOT allow them. However we would be more than happy to provide bottled water for a small fee.

If I want to look at the chapel, do I need to make an appointment?

Please call  1-702-383-5909 to make an appointment to see the Chapel.  We are committed to keeping our weddings private.  

What are the closest hotels to you?

We are a mile from the Stratosphere, and the downtown hotels. We are no more then 5 miles from any hotel on the main part of "the strip" or the downtown area of Las Vegas.  

When is my final payment due?

Your final payment is due 7 before your ceremony.

What if I need to cancel my reservation?

The Deposit is non-refundable. However, it is transferable to any available day and time within one year of original reservation. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will NOT be refundable.

What About the Web Cam?

For your friends and family to watch your wedding or renewal on the web, tell them to go to the main page of this web site, and click on "Live Web Cam" (a link at the very top of the page). On that page, just press "Play" and enjoy the service.

Tell us in advance that you want it on the web. It is view able on all computers and mobile devices. There is no guarantee that everyone will be able to watch, but most should have no trouble as long as our camera is turned on at the chapel. Also, our weddings and renewals may start a few minutes early, so have everyone log on at least 5 minutes before the scheduled time. If you would like your webcam video posted to You Tube for later viewing, it is $30 additional with a purchase of a DVD.

What are your business hours?

We are Open 7 Days a week from 9am to 9pm.


727 South 9th Street,
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Phone. 702-383-5909